Saturday, July 31, 2010

Chicken Enchiladas

10 oz can cream of chicken soup
8 oz sour cream fat free if you are going to freeze
1 cup salsa
2 tsp chili powder
2 cups cooked chicken shredded
2 cups co-jack or Mexican cheese
10 medium flour tortillas

1. mix soup, sour cream, salsa and chili powder.

2. mix 1 cup picante mixture, 1 cup cheese and all chicken

3. Spread about 1/4 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla. Roll up and place seam-side down in 13x9 baking dish that is sprayed. Pour remaining picante mixture over enchiladas. Cover.

4.Bake at 350 for 30 minutes covered, uncover sprinkle with 1 cup of cheese and bake uncovered 10 more minutes.

1 comment:

une autre mère said...

Oh, I'm so glad you put a link to this recipe on your other blog! I can be a pretty picky eater so my hubby doesn't get a lot of Mexican besides tacos... but THIS I can do! No peppers, no onions - PERFECT! :)