Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Fried Chicken

1/2 c. Milk
1 Egg
1 c. Flour
2 t. Garlic Salt
1 t. Paprika
1/4 t. Poultry Seasoning
1 t. Pepper
2-3 pounds of boneless skinless chicken breasts or tenders

Combine the milk & egg in a shallow dish. In another dish combine flour, garlic salt, paprika, poultry seasoning, and pepper. Dip the chicken in the dry mixture then in the wet mixture and again in the dry mixture. Fry in a deep fryer or in one inch of oil in a electric fry pan at 375 degrees for approximately 5 minutes. (If you are cooking in the electric fry pan you will need to turn them over once and it may take more time. ) Cut open your biggest one to make sure it is cooked through.

This may not be the healthiest recipe you will find on this blog but it is oh so tasty!

3 comments:

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Love your blog design. Glad to hear there's another Ken Lee "convert" out there. Frequently I tell my husband, I Ken Lee, tu li bu di bu dou chou.

Unknown said...

That sounds great!

RE: the spiderweb pic--I took a pic on every setting. I have no idea what I'm doing.

Unknown said...

How fun! Love the look too.